What are cookies?
This is small information about the navigation on the web domain that is stored in your browsing medium to recognize you in subsequent visits and analyze the use of the page.
Cookies can only be read through the Internet by the domain that wrote them and in no case can they pose any danger to the equipment with which you navigate.
Cookies help to improve the service of the page and personalize experiences and ensure you have informed about important conditions.
What types of cookies exist?
According to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: These are those created by the visited website, which manages them exclusively.
- Third-party cookies: These are created and managed by other websites but installed on or by the page through which you browse.
According to the period of time they remain activated
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years
According to its purpose
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page effectively and safely. They are used for technical tasks such as correct display of pages, videos, data transmission, etc.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to remember preferences such as the preferred language or other personalization.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow collecting information about the activity of a visitor. As the set of pages visited, the time of visit, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management of advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management of advertising spaces based on the user’s browsing habits on other web pages that also contain those same cookies. Such as Google Ads ads.
What Cookies do we use in ‘www.grupopaletplastic.es’?
We use technical, analytical and behavioral advertising cookies to make communication possible, as well as to improve and personalize your web browsing experience. Among the complements of which the user’s consent on the installation of cookies must be informed and sought are:
- Google Analytics: An analytical tool that uses a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying Google visitors. Detailed Description in https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
- Google Maps: Complement of the contact area for the visual location of our physical address. Google takes care of all the technical aspects related to this complement. For more information visit::
- Google can use your browsing habits to show you in future behavioral advertising This add-on is initially linked to the use of other Google services and requires your consent after informing you. More information about the cookies installed by it in:
A continuación, le mostramos una tabla con la información técnica de referencia de cada una de las cookies utilizadas:
|Nombre Cookie||Entity||Type of Cookie||Validity||Information Duty|
Here we show the different local storage keys on HTML5 (similar to persistent cookies):
|Cookie Name||Entity||Function||Information Duty|
Most browsers allow you to completely disable cookies. Browsers also allow you to delete cookies created by a specific website. To do this you should consult the help of your browser.
To configure or disable Google ads behavioral advertising on any device used with your Google account, go to:
If you do not want Google to show you behavioral advertising based on your web behavior in your current browser, install:
You can also find more information on the help pages of browsers:
- Chrome for Android:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114662?hl=es&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&oco=1
- Safari for IOS:https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265